Re: A Plea To Toon!

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 12:46:12 -0400, Welsh Dog <welshdog@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 08:12:36 -0700, Toon wrote:

You don't seriously expect anything sensible to be written by a troll?
:)

Welshdog

No, just hoping humans will stop hurting nons.

Stop the trolling! We know it is you!

But it is not. Remember, Welshdog pointed out he was being spoofed.
Is it not possible that someone is spoofing me? Or is it one spoof
per group?

We're dealing with a mischief maker. Someone who likes to pit friend
against friend, and you've fallen for it. That is feeding the trolls.
Do you really want to do that?

Oh, poor, lonely, MM. You have to sort to such foolishness to get any
jollies. No friends, no lovers, no life. Just trying to get noticed
for that tiny bit of joy. But cheap thrills seldom work, and do not
last long. You'll have to do bigger and bigger, ultimately destroying
yourself in the end. I'll be watching for that moment.

--T

  • Re: A Plea To Toon!
    ... Stop the trolling! ... against friend, ... That is feeding the trolls. ... You'll have to do bigger and bigger, ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: THAY3R at Poker Stars
    ... comprises 1/3 of semen is bigger than mine, ... Rollins College to receive my Masters degree. ... This thread could have ended a long time ago, if only your friend Thay3r had ... get ugly with your racism raising its ugly head. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Deer Michael Irvin...
    ... > STOP TRYING TO DEFEND TERRELL OWENS! ... > Seriously, I know he's your friend and all, but you sound like a ... > (bigger) tool when you try to justify this last act of TO ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: WSOP 50K horse event Harrahs fucks up one more t
    ... > believe my good friend ... It has a few good members, ... For anything to make it big on TV it has to be *bigger than life*. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • State of Emergency Lifted; Inquiry into Military Violence Proposed; My Invisible Friend Is Bigger th
    ... State of Emergency Lifted; Inquiry into Military Violence Proposed; My Invisible ... Friend Is Bigger than Yours ... Good morning, The Quisling has lifted the State of Emergency this morning, just ...
    (soc.culture.thai)