Re: A Plea To Toon!

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 12:46:12 -0400, Welsh Dog <welshdog@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 08:12:36 -0700, Toon wrote:

You don't seriously expect anything sensible to be written by a troll?
:)

Welshdog

No, just hoping humans will stop hurting nons.

Stop the trolling! We know it is you!

But it is not. Remember, Welshdog pointed out he was being spoofed.
Is it not possible that someone is spoofing me? Or is it one spoof
per group?

We're dealing with a mischief maker. Someone who likes to pit friend
against friend, and you've fallen for it. That is feeding the trolls.
Do you really want to do that?

Oh, poor, lonely, MM. You have to sort to such foolishness to get any
jollies. No friends, no lovers, no life. Just trying to get noticed
for that tiny bit of joy. But cheap thrills seldom work, and do not
last long. You'll have to do bigger and bigger, ultimately destroying
yourself in the end. I'll be watching for that moment.

--T
.