Potter Truly A Tosser

Is it just me or has Daniel Radcliffe got absolutely no dress sense at
all? He always looks like he's slept in his clothes after finding them
in a charity shop in slightly the wrong size.

I'm also curious to know why the DM always describes any female who is
associated with a celebrity as "stunning"?

Relevant Pages

  • Cracker Sheets
    ... The television reflects surfaces ... Distorting images like the clothes I slept ...
  • Mac in Apple commercials
    ... The guy looks unkempt, unwashed, uncombed, rumpled, looks like he slept in his clothes for a week, appears to have an odor of BO and looks stupid. ...
  • Re: Carey: her hair
    ... His clothes looked slept-in." ... he looked as though he had slept ... trousers in a "cotton and flax " mixture. ...
  • Re: Deer Winnard
    ... I slept about 15 hours. ... You know, storms, tornado's, and hails. ... MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply! ...