Splinching... ?

So a girl in school loses a leg and is put back together with no ill
effects such that the trio don't even discuss it.

Ron loses a chunk of arm... and loses so much blood in a few seconds
he is ill for a week.

Surely the blood loss from losing a *leg* would be far greater than a
chunk of arm and would be a talking point for hours... or days
afterwards??

Wouldn't just the *risks* involved in splinching be discussed ad
nauseam by all the kids learning how to do it??

Seems 'odd' to me.

Welshdog
--

Don't just whinge - make your opinion count!
Australian Opinion

  • Re: OT Simple Request
    ... I had cellulitis last August +, and have never felt so ill in my life. ... My foot/ankle/ leg was excruciatingly painful, especially when pointed towards the ground, and I could only just get as far as the bathroom - all of 3 yards. ... My lower body muscles didn't work - I couldn't get upright without help, and ill? ... On a lighter note, DH was called upon to cook and clean - a new experience as far as the cleaning went, though he can cook. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: News update! - Jodi
    ... I drop things from my hand - amd my leg gets really weak and gives out ... when I am ill my spasms and weakness are always worse -- ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: Mum today
    ... No more blood loss from leg. ... bruised areas still look bad, but obs. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Oz survival tip no 1. Dont kick spiders
    ... >Ill be damned...I saw those in Florida and in SEA ... Hardly something to break your leg in two places over, ...
    (misc.survivalism)
  • Re: Mum today
    ... No more blood loss from leg. ... Other bruised areas ... still look bad, but obs. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)