Re: End of the road approaching!

On 06/06/2010 15:52, Toon wrote:
On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 22:55:27 -0700 (PDT), Sara Tavares
<sara.tavares@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So I´m quite sad about the end of HP series also in the movies. I´m
sure if JKR doesn´t write about magic anymore, Warner is going to
remake them to earn a bunch of money.

Oh goody. A darker HP in 3D. :(

Nothing wrong with that. It'd be interesting how other writers/directors/actors do the books.

Never know. They may become like redoing Batman and Superman films.

  • Re: End of the road approaching!
    ... sure if JKR doesn´t write about magic anymore, Warner is going to ... remake them to earn a bunch of money. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: End of the road approaching!
    ... sure if JKR doesn´t write about magic anymore, Warner is going to ... remake them to earn a bunch of money. ... We still have some money the don't have!! ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: What would science be like if intelligent design hadnt been a dishonest scam?
    ... Intelligent design is just a bunch of people who honestly and ... What has anyone of the recipients ever done with the money? ... [snip Ron's point that it's not all about money, ... the VERY MUCH LARGER bunch of people who get scammed, ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: This is not the robocar I wanted!
    ... corporate levels - ie significant quantities - and talked to the ... outsourcing work instead of using the company's own facilities, ... company losing a bunch of money. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: fly fishing etc.
    ... Unless somebody is paying your way, you are going to spend a bunch of money ... Take all the lists of stuff you need, go see the fly shop owner, tell him ... to get back into fly fishing. ...
    (rec.outdoors.fishing.fly)