Re: philosopher's stone

On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 11:28:59 -0700 (PDT), loopy <lucy541@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Sorry if you are reading this in the hope of new insight into erm..
stones, I am new to this google group thing and just testing if I have
set my account up correctly
however if I have I would like to ask if there is any significance in
9 & three quarters

Welcome... no worries... and yes.

Welshdog
--

Don't just whinge - make your opinion count!
Australian Opinion

  • Re: philosophers stone
    ... stones, I am new to this google group thing and just testing if I have ... set my account up correctly ... Yes, it's between platforms, so Muggles won't find it. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: philosophers stone
    ... stones, I am new to this google group thing and just testing if I have ... set my account up correctly ... Yes, it's between platforms, so Muggles won't find it. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: Need Players for a Post Epilogue Harry Potter RPG!!!
    ... account. ... Australian Opinion ... Not as strange as it looks! ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: Not sure how much longer I will be around.
    ... perhaps you can set up an account with them? ... at least this mounth on my current provider. ... Don't just whinge - make your opinion count! ... Australian Opinion ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)