- From: "BubblyBabs" <ng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 08:50:47 -0500
"Welsh Dog" <welshdog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:o7nr95t9fboam94q950u0upecbm8858gph@xxxxxxxxxx
I was reading a post a few seconds ago and thought... aha... another
I remembered that Harry had to walk past the RoR entrance muttering
his need three times before it appeared yet Neville got in without
even asking when he was being bullied by Crabbe and Goyle.
Then it registered with me that Harry found it in the book and Neville
in the film!
Don'tcha *hate* it when that happens?? :D
Yah, kind of like when the Burrow burns in the film but not in canon...
- Prev by Date: Re: AFHP website: Update
- Next by Date: Re: Master of Death
- Previous by thread: Happy Harry Halloween
- Next by thread: FAQ: alt.fan.harry-potter Frequently Asked Questions