Dissonance.

I was reading a post a few seconds ago and thought... aha... another
error!!

I remembered that Harry had to walk past the RoR entrance muttering
his need three times before it appeared yet Neville got in without
even asking when he was being bullied by Crabbe and Goyle.

Then it registered with me that Harry found it in the book and Neville
in the film!

Don'tcha *hate* it when that happens?? :D

Welshdog
--

News and views... from 'the land down under'.
Australian Opinion

  • Re: Dissonance.
    ... I remembered that Harry had to walk past the RoR entrance muttering ... Then it registered with me that Harry found it in the book and Neville ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: Just a few comments about the movie
    ... > Yeah, they went a bit further with it than I expected and I was ... The first film in which the characters have ... More Neville! ... > round his neck having had a great time whereas Harry and Ron, ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: Finished - question about the sword (SPOILER]
    ... Out of the head, yeah - but how did it get there ... The whole Neville gets to ... One could have Apparated with Harry. ... - Lord Voldemort ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: I thought Snape was... (SPOILERS for Half-Blood)
    ... Because Neville had somehow drawn his attention? ... Harry's father bullied Snape in school. ... Harry is a celebrity, a focus of a great deal of attention and adulation that I would bet Snape thinks he deserves for himself--that last past is, of course, just speculation. ... Potions, however good he might be at Potions. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: I thought Snape was... (SPOILERS for Half-Blood)
    ... Snape says that about Harry, not Neville. ... But Snape was going to make Harry test someone's potion in GoF ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)