Re: Dumby's Last Thoughts
- From: ~consul <consul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:19:57 -0700
and thus SPT inscribed ...
If the RoR can stretch to Hogsmeade, it can stretch to Gringotts!
Where was this? Or are you talking about the Vanishing Cabinet? The one in the RoR was stashed there by ... I forget who but it was there because the Twins stuffed one of the Slytherin kids there and had him lost for many days. --
"... respect, all good works are not done by only good folk. For here, at the end of all things, we shall do what needs to be done."
--till next time, consul -x- <<poetry.dolphins-cove.com>> .
- Prev by Date: Re: Serving Alcohol To Minors
- Next by Date: Re: Serving Alcohol To Minors
- Previous by thread: Re: Dumby's Last Thoughts
- Next by thread: Re: Dumby's Last Thoughts