Re: DD and Marvolo's ring
- From: Alex Clark <alexbclark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 23:59:20 -0700 (PDT)
On Sep 24, 10:11 am, Toon <t...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 06:30:25 -0700 (PDT), Les
None of the Deathly Hallows worked as described in legend. Dumbledore
directly beat the last owner of the Elder Wand, which was supposedly
That's because Grindelvald wasn't the rightful Master.
That's what he seems to have told Voldemort, but he was lying. He had
defeated its previous master before making his escape
Ma, vomit older lord (an anagram rejected by Tom Riddle).
- Prev by Date: Re: Who Floo what?
- Next by Date: Re: DD and Marvolo's ring
- Previous by thread: Re: DD and Marvolo's ring
- Next by thread: Re: DD and Marvolo's ring