- From: "Isengrim" <isengrim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 18:32:31 GMT
OK, so I'm new here. I just read the books (one after the other) a few
months ago. I've since bought the first four DVD's too. Yeah, I now se
what the fuss is about. :)
plot hole" does puxzzle me, though. It is shown where Snape's parents
fought a lot, and the father was intimidating the mother. Yet Snape's mom
was supposed to have been a witch, who married a muggle.
How on Earth does a muggle bully a witch?
Check out Darwin's Outcasts at: http://www3.telus.net/public/isengrim
Pull MY TAIL to get my attention.
- Prev by Date: What good is the Prophecy? [from: So here we are at the MoM.]
- Next by Date: Re: Prescient Dumbledore
- Previous by thread: What good is the Prophecy? [from: So here we are at the MoM.]
- Next by thread: Re: Snape's Parents