Re: Thinking of your next holiday
- From: Louis Epstein <le@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 18:42:35 -0500
santosh <santosh.k83@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
: Louis Epstein wrote:
:> rathnepal@xxxxxxxxx <rathnepal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
:> : Are you planning for vacation, holiday?
:> : We would like you to spare your valuable time!
:> : Visit our website www.magical-nepal.com for information on Nepal,
:> : Tibet and Bhutan.
:> Not worth visiting until the Maoists have been thoroughly suppressed!
: That's Nepal, not Tibet and Bhutan, particularly not the latter. Anyway
: what do they have to do with tourism?
It would be hard to argue that Tibet would not be better off
with the Maoist occupiers expelled!
And I wouldn't visit a country whose government I despised,
and that certainly applies to Nepal OR Tibet at this time.
Bhutan,I merely regret the monarchy's willful suicide.
The World Trade Center towers MUST rise again,
at least as tall as before...or terror has triumphed.
- Prev by Date: Re: The tapestry at Grimmauld Place
- Next by Date: Re: Thinking of your next holiday
- Previous by thread: Re: The tapestry at Grimmauld Place
- Next by thread: Re: Thinking of your next holiday