Re: The tapestry at Grimmauld Place

LAB Enterprises <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
: You see some more of it on the special features of the DVD of OOTP too
: fyi. Not all of it, but more than you see in the movie.
:
: Lori

How consistent is it with the auctioned Black Family Tree
thoroughly glossed by the HP-Lexicon,and what consistent
additions to the BFT does it have?

-=-=-

  • Re: The tapestry at Grimmauld Place
    ... You see some more of it on the special features of the DVD of OOTP too ... convention in Toronto) last year. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: HDVD - RIP
    ... Tom Stiller wrote: ... And is consistent with most other studies done comparing HD to ... improvement over standard DVD players. ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
  • Re: How can I increase overall volume output of my Media Center PC
    ... to try to get consistent volume levels, I reduced the volume output of my ... "MikeyUK" wrote: ... > Yes, both are set to maximum, and the volume via the MCE Remote is at 25 ... >>> or DVD on my Media Center PC, then remember to turn it back down before I ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)