Re: The Trace
- From: Toon <toon@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 06:36:52 -0700
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:37:44 +1000, Welsh Dog <welshdog@xxxxxxxxx>
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 07:21:17 -0700, Toon <toon@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 13:49:47 +0100, "DaveD"
Yet Harry was charged with breaching the Decree of Secrecy because he
performed a spell on Dudley Dursley who, as you say, knew about him already.
But he was being railroaded at the time. A technicality they could
push. He did magic with a Muggle nearby. Ooh. Bad Harry. No
Hogwarts for you. And if Fudge/Umbridge just mentions a cousin, and
neglects to mention that he lives with, it looks more harsher than it
Ok... but why didn't DD mention all that in his defence??
Why did Figgy lie about seeing Dementors. If anyone knew squibs
couldn't, Harry's defense would be down the toilet.
- Prev by Date: Re: DD and Marvolo's ring
- Next by Date: Re: James & Lily's Funeral
- Previous by thread: Re: The Trace
- Next by thread: Re: The Trace