Re: The Diary - Which death?
- From: Welsh Dog <welshdog@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 09:32:20 +1000
On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:58:18 -0400, "Thom Madura"
"Here in Minnesota!" <neverwillicheckthis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"UN" <UN@xxxxx> wrote in message
Louis Epstein <le@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
Welsh Dog <welshdog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
: On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 00:29:30 -0500, Louis Epstein <le@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
:>: On Dec 11, 4:56 am, John VanSickle <evilsnackKOS...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
:>:> Frodo Baggins wrote:
So - I take these question to imply that Tom did NOT know how to make a
horcrux yet - although je had clearly heard about them
Yet he was wearing the ring so had already killed his father and
grandparents and framed his uncle for their murders!
News and views... for people like youse!!
Not as strange as it looks!
- Prev by Date: Re: draco dormiens nunquam titilandus
- Next by Date: Re: The Diary - Which death?
- Previous by thread: Re: The Diary - Which death?
- Next by thread: Re: The Diary - Which death?