Re: JKR gets her pound of flesh....
- From: FJGamer <fantasyjam@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 12:45:27 -0700 (PDT)
On Sep 9, 9:41 am, Toon <t...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 17:57:14 -0400, w...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
...and let's a dedicated fan know just how much she appreciates all
he's done for her:
I know I feel sorry for her: After all, the poor woman has been so
upset she can't write and is almost down to her last billion dollars.
Well if she's not doing it, why not let it be published then?
Or better yet, don't let somone's plagerizing stop you from doing what
you want to do.
I think copyright law should be abolished,
however, I see flaw in that design, as well.
- Prev by Date: Re: The Diary - Which death?
- Next by Date: Re: "Nice One, James!"
- Previous by thread: Re: JKR gets her pound of flesh....
- Next by thread: Re: JKR gets her pound of flesh....