Re: The Goat Lover was right!
- From: "BubblyBabs" <ng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 07:38:09 -0500
"Welsh Dog" <welshdog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 07:40:13 -0500, "BubblyBabs" <ng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"Mallard" <upland@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
If Harry and the HW teachers had kept the Slytherin students at the
school as hostages the Slytherin parents on the outside grounds
wouldnt have attacked so fiercely and maybe a certain Twin wouldnt
have been killed.
But when those students rebelled enmass, who would have been there to hold
them back? No, they needed to go for their safety and for the safety of
those who stayed to fight...
Damn right!! They'd have been a fifth column... imagine getting
blasted by people you thought were fighting with you?? You'd never
know who was a friend and who was an enemy!!
I'm sure this was supposed to mean something...
- Prev by Date: Re: Slytherin Public Relations & More Questions
- Next by Date: Re: Slytherin Public Relations & More Questions
- Previous by thread: Re: The Goat Lover was right!
- Next by thread: Re: The Goat Lover was right!