Re: Guesses on where the DH movie will split into two parts - SPOILERS

BubblyBabs wrote:
"Paracelsus" <petersim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

<snip>

The mid-point in my edition is the chapter The Silver Doe. It ends
with Ron's return and the destruction of a horocrux. It also makes a
good ending point if the film makers want to end the first film on a
positive note. It will also be a very emotionally challenging scene
for the three leads. This is where we'll see if they really have what
it takes to make it as adult actors.

Hell, guess that leaves Emma out...

And Rupert too. But perhaps he was deliberately told to underact and
sulk in the background to give Dan and Emma the spotlight. Never seen
him act outside HP.

.