Re: What transfer of ownership?

Drusilla wrote:
Richard Eney escribió:
In article <fnc040$p17$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
santosh <santosh.k83@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>

cowardly Malfoy (and yes, I dislike how Rowling turned
an interesting character into a squeaking coward

Draco was portrayed as being easily frightened in PS/SS,
when he was terrified of going into the woods, having heard
that there were werewolves there. (Possibly a report from
when Lupin did roam the woods at night, or there were more;
remember, Draco's family knew Fenrir and he had reason to
believe in the reality of werewolves of the worst kind.)

I always thought those rumors were completely intentional told by the Marauders to keep people away during the time they were in the forest.

One look at a crawling horror drinking the blood of a
dead unicorn, and Draco screamed and ran. Please note that Harry would have run, but he was too frightened to move.

They were 10, also. But even an older person would have run away. Hard to tell, no one really knows how they can react in a panic situation.

11. One can't start Hogwarts until after their 11th birthday.

  • Re: What transfer of ownership?
    ... an interesting character into a squeaking coward ... when he was terrified of going into the woods, ... that there were werewolves there. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • OT: W again.
    ... can dispute the value of learning history, even if you do want to do ... And they had James Woods on the show as a ... In a series of flashbacks they showed his character as ... Bush's crackdown on stem-cell research was ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Dumb things players like to do
    ... take my ranger out and go hunting. ... woods, I always tried to provide food for them. ... I mentioned my mongrelman thief character Fizgug in another thread. ... My wife's character in our last campaign had a burgeoning side ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: For Fan, Bob and Mark
    ... He'd complete his Career Nadal Slam, ... am no Federer fan but I consider his character so far above Woods' ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Poplar, whats it good for
    ... looking at some of the other woods available and notice poplar in the mix. ... I need a hardwood and one with some character to it. ... hemlock is a softwood more suited for framing than furniture. ...
    (rec.woodworking)