Re: Things I would like to ak JKR

Sirius Kase escribió:
On Jan 24, 1:33 pm, Steve Morrison <rima...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sirius Kase wrote:
On Jan 24, 1:33 pm, Steve Morrison <rima...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sirius Kase wrote:
Supposedly, Jo clarified this in an interview. If so, maybe someone
will provide a quote or a link (tinyurl and similar don't count).
<sniff> Nobody likes my tinyurls! Okay, here's the full quote:

Don't take it personally. It's not you, it's just that most tinyurls
link to either tubgirl or goatboy and I just don't have the stomach
for that sort of humor.

People still do that? Luckily, never happened to me (unless my mind has blocked the memories). I've just been rickrolled when I was looking for Cloverfield videos on Youtube, but I guess I had it coming :(

OTOH, why would any of our regular poster would do that to you or any of us? No one here simply write a link and says "hey, check this!!". It's often about some article or interview, with the respective link.
.