- From: dcanlon@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:23:10 -0800 (PST)
Back in 2006 it was suspected that Harry would not survive in Volume 7
and no less than John Irving and Stephen King pleaded with JKR to let
Harry live. I think that originally Harry was supposed to die but JKR
bowed to pressure and changed the ending. It would explain a lot: the
weak epilog, the Harry's a horcrux/no he's not waffling, the weird
heavenly chapter, the strange conversion of Narcissa Malfoy, etc.
- Prev by Date: Re: So what's the wizarding term for "In the Closet"?
- Next by Date: Re: WHO CARES?!
- Previous by thread: Re: So what's the wizarding term for "In the Closet"?
- Next by thread: Re: Harry's Death