Re: Why, Louis, why??
- From: Ron Hunter <rphunter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 02:49:18 -0600
Louis Epstein escribió:Bill Blakely <wcblakely@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
: Why did you revive all these homophobic threads from many months ago?
: The group was well rid of them and their bigoted originators.
I have been trying to "catch up" on the newsgroup.
I haven't gotten through (and don't expect to post on)
all the Dumbledore-reaction threads yet but once I'm
through them I'm through them.
Not that the nastiness is all on one side of the disagreements.
I tried to read all posts I missed since early december but I got bored, so I read the new ones.
OTOH, I read an article at BBC site about the 100 things we learn in 2007 and one of them was "Dumbledore was gay". I asked myself, 'but did we need to know?'
More to the point, why were we told, and who cares?
- Prev by Date: Re: Fawkes: Deathly Hallows Spoilers
- Next by Date: Re: comment on recently discovered "gay" forshadowings
- Previous by thread: Re: Why, Louis, why??
- Next by thread: Re: Why, Louis, why??