Re: Snape: evil or not evil?
- From: Sirius Kase <SiriusKase@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:27:23 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 28, 11:19 am, Toon <t...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 04:27:27 -0600, Ron Hunter <rphun...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Snape was a cruel, obnoxious, smarmy, SOB. That he came down on the
hero's side in the end doesn't keep him from being evil. Probably even
people like Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, and Jeffery Dauhmer loved,
someone, but they certainly couldn't be called 'good'.
He wasn't on the hero's side in the end. He was since the middle.
He was a sad case, betrayed by both Dumbledore and Voldemort. Judging
from the epilogue, Harry would like to repair his reputation.
- Prev by Date: Re: Snape: evil or not evil?
- Next by Date: Re: So, did you like it?
- Previous by thread: Re: Snape: evil or not evil?
- Next by thread: Re: Snape: evil or not evil?