Re: JKRowling and Warner Bros sue HP Lexicon
- From: "noesy_parker" <noesy_parker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 01:15:08 +0000
Yellow <yell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
You are wrong. JKR's characters are hers and hers alone and she is
entitled to use them, sell the rights to them and to stop those
without those rights from using them.
This person who has decided to take her work, without permission, and
use it for profit is so in the wrong there can be no defence to their
behaviour. It is little short of theft.
It gets tedious when you hear billionire whining about their lost
loyalties. I for one don't care a jot if she lost anything. And it is
not theft, or even short of it.
As I have said before, it is within her right to sue, but it is not right
for her to do it (a concept which is lost on some here).
- Prev by Date: Re: JKRowling and Warner Bros sue HP Lexicon
- Next by Date: Re: Voldepants's Last Thoughts? (contains DH spoilers)
- Previous by thread: Re: JKRowling and Warner Bros sue HP Lexicon
- Next by thread: Re: JKRowling and Warner Bros sue HP Lexicon