Re: What should happen to the Dursleys in Book 7
- From: Tim Bruening <tsbrueni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 15:17:31 -0700
On 5 May, 03:02, Mike Allegretto <ralle...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
They should be turned into Child Services and have Dudley put into a
Police in Little Winging were baffled by the unexplained deaths of
three members of the community. Mr Vernon Dursley, his wife Petunia
and their teenage son Dudley were found sitting in their lounge in
front of the TV apparantly dead of natural causes.
No sign of a break-in or struggle was apparant. The only unusual
aspect was what a neighbour described as "A flash of green light seen
through the curtains."
Reports that a dark haired teenage boy was seen walking away down
Privet Drive smiling are as yet unconfirmed.
Police are trying to contact the Dursleys nephew who is said to be at
St Brutas's School for Incurably Criminal Boys but have been unable to
trace such an establishment.
Wouldn't Harry be wearing his Invisibility Cloak if he were to AK the
- Prev by Date: Re: What should happen to the Dursleys in Book 7
- Next by Date: Re: To those who think Snape is evil...
- Previous by thread: Re: What should happen to the Dursleys in Book 7
- Next by thread: Re: What should happen to the Dursleys in Book 7