Re: THIS is how to use polyjuice ;-)
- From: Fish Eye no Miko <fenm@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 22:25:38 -0000
On Aug 19, 3:01 pm, Dave <tprd...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Martin Mose Larsen <mNaOrStPiAnM.mose.lar...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
When you are around 20 years old, make sure your hair is
long and thick. Get a haircut. Keep the hair. Then when
you are 50+ years old and you are not in as good a shape
as you once were, every once in a while you can make a
polyjuice potion with a hair from your younger self and be
young again for a stretch of hours.
I like that idea. It seems like it could have fit into the stories
fairly well. Polyjuice is introduced, and then later on we see it
being used in a "different" way. Of course, there might just be
another potion that does the same thing.
That's what I'm thinking. We know there are aging potions, so why not
- Prev by Date: Re: Mccaferty's Dragon
- Next by Date: Re: Butterbeer recipe?
- Previous by thread: Re: THIS is how to use polyjuice ;-)
- Next by thread: Re: THIS is how to use polyjuice ;-)