Re: Gryffindor's Sword Question (minor spoiler)
- From: Louis Epstein <le@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 20:27:25 -0500
Ron Hunter <rphunter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
: DJS22867 wrote:
:> It's bothering me that I can't figure our how Gryffindor's sword got from
:> Griphook (who was the last one to have it after having broken in to the
:> Lestrange vault) to the Sorting Hat. Also, how would Neville have known to
:> use the hat to get the sword to cut off the Nagini's head?
: I was wondering if I had missed something. Still, the sword does seem
: to manage to go to whomever really needs it, and I suspect Griphook
: would have little need for it after the other goblins figured out what
: really happened there. They aren't likely to be any too friendly toward
: Harry later, either.
But Hagrid says Gringotts is the only wizard bank,
so Harry can't take his business elsewhere...!
The World Trade Center towers MUST rise again,
at least as tall as before...or terror has triumphed.
- Prev by Date: Re: OoP CGI
- Next by Date: Re: woman V kills while searching for Gregoravitch
- Previous by thread: Re: Gryffindor's Sword Question (minor spoiler)
- Next by thread: Re: Some Real Spoilers (First few chapters, anyway)