Re: Disapparation At Hogsmeade: Deathly Hallows Spoilers

On Aug 4, 8:44 pm, "Brian Wakeling" <b.wakel...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In a speech called 713ab31atoibbqophhmvo2ovous9q1m...@xxxxxxx,
Welsh Dog (welsh...@xxxxxxxxx) spake thusly:

On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 16:19:48 -0700, Dragon Rider <fbru...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Welsh Dog escreveu:
On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 01:34:36 -0700, Tim Bruening
<tsbru...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Welsh Dog wrote:
On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 00:40:49 -0700, Tim Bruening