Re: Whose Felix? And who else used it?
- From: Toon <toon@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:53:51 -0400
On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:40:28 -0500, Louis Epstein <le@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Toon <toon@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
: On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 21:15:39 -0500, Louis Epstein <le@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
:>As I recall the text of GOBLET specifically states that
:>Crouch Jr. kept Moody alive and took cuttings from his
:>hair over time because he had to KEEP making fresh Polyjuice
: That's right.
:>(So every gulp one takes,is effective for EXACTLY one hour?)
: Yes. Crouch Moody always carried his own flask and I bet anyone
: paying attention would notice him taking a swig every hour. otherwise,
: he'd have an ocean's worth of potion to deal with.
Did he drink in his sleep,or have his bedroom incredibly guarded?
Probably awoke every hour.
- Prev by Date: Re: Chemysis
- Next by Date: Re: Whose Felix? And who else used it?
- Previous by thread: Re: Whose Felix? And who else used it?
- Next by thread: Re: Whose Felix? And who else used it?