Re: Whose Felix? And who else used it?
- From: Toon <toon@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:54:47 -0400
On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:21:11 -0500, drusilla
Louis Epstein escribió:
Toon <toon@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
: On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 21:15:39 -0500, Louis Epstein <le@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
:>As I recall the text of GOBLET specifically states that
:>Crouch Jr. kept Moody alive and took cuttings from his
:>hair over time because he had to KEEP making fresh Polyjuice
: That's right.
:>(So every gulp one takes,is effective for EXACTLY one hour?)
: Yes. Crouch Moody always carried his own flask and I bet anyone
: paying attention would notice him taking a swig every hour. otherwise,
: he'd have an ocean's worth of potion to deal with.
Did he drink in his sleep,or have his bedroom incredibly guarded?
Remember Moody is known to be rather paranoid so no one would think is
strange his bedroom is extra locked.
Or he takes a while to answer the door. Enough time to drink and
Remember, friends don't let DE's Drink and Morph.
- Prev by Date: Re: Whose Felix? And who else used it?
- Next by Date: Re: The HP&TDH Covers
- Previous by thread: Re: Whose Felix? And who else used it?
- Next by thread: Re: Whose Felix? And who else used it?