Re: Sirius, was Reference as to schooling of wizard children
- From: dicconf@xxxxxxxxx (Richard Eney)
- Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 19:10:17 -0000
In article <1174157855.367776.77500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
rc <rclovely@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mar 16, 5:41ï¿½pm, gjw <g...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Speaking of that JKR interview, I just noticed a question & answer
there I had overlooked before:
Q: Why did you kill Sirius? It made me very sad.
JKR: I'm really, really sorry. I didn't want to do it, but there
was a reason. If you think you can forgive me, keep reading, you'll
Interesting. There was a REASON for killing Sirius? A reason that
we'll find out later??
I think she had to kill Sirius was to give Harry possession of the
house and the money.
That's one major plot reason, but Harry had money, and could have
lived in the house anyway. It didn't even have to be done to get
Kreacher to disobey and leave without permission, because he did that
before, and it helped lead to Sirius's death.
It does get Sirius out of the way so that Harry, who had the number
anyway, will have more reason to investigate Sirius's bank vault.
Sirius being alive would have gotten in the way of that.
- Prev by Date: Re: 2 new movie reviews
- Next by Date: Re: Dumbledore's Watch
- Previous by thread: Re: Reference as to schooling of wizard children
- Next by thread: Re: Sirius, was Reference as to schooling of wizard children