Fawkes the ideal Horcux?
- From: "mueckelein" <mueckelein@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 9 Mar 2007 14:31:39 -0800
In CoS Fawkes is sent to help Harry in the chamber together with
Griffindor´s hat and sword. I think it is rather likely that Fawkes
was Gryffindors phoenix, too. He would make the ideal Horcrux because
he cannot be killed - he always returns! Or can they die? Where is
Fawkes now and how did Dumbledore get him? We know that V. had
Hufflepuff´s cup and Slytherin´s locket. That makes it likely that he
wanted two other "items" from Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. The question
is when V. might have got the possibility to make Fawkes a Horcrux.
Was that the reason why he wanted to become a teacher in Hogwarts? Or
did V. know about Horcruxes already and by killing Myrtle by the
basilisk he got the possibility to make a Horcrux? Was Fawkes DD´s
phoenix by that time already and did he live at Hogwarts then?
- Prev by Date: A few questions about HAGRID
- Next by Date: Re: Unanswered Questions
- Previous by thread: A few questions about HAGRID
- Next by thread: Re: Fawkes the ideal Horcux?