Re: meeting tonks

"mewthree" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:fcIyh.242968$QY6.191112@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BubblyBabs wrote:
"mewthree" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:WHqyh.285631$MO2.21736@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
just if you are interested. i met tonks on the 3rd of sept during
filming, at kings cross. did not speak to her though. thought i would
look a bit silly.

Really? I'd have at least said "hi"... You must have been pretty close
to her to have considered talking to her...

Babs
yes, she walked straight passed me. i was more stunned that i was seeing
her to say anything. then it was too late. besides i didn't like calling
her tonks. thought it would be better to call her, her real name.

*giggles* true true, whatever that is... Did she have on the purple hair?
Babs

.