Re: Re: OOtP: Harry's not using the mirror Sirius gave him a tragic blunder
- From: Chip Stobb <stobb@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 22:27:31 -0500
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 07:23:46 -0500, Thomas Gagne
<snip>Good question. He may have just forgotten, but that's a little too
So why, when Harry sent his head to Grimauld Place to talk to Sirius
and Lupin about his dad, didn't Sirius ask why the hell didn't he use
the mirror to contact him rather than take the risk of using Umbridges
fire and the Flu Network?
Just a thought.
convenient. If he had remembered and told Harry then JK would have
needed another device for Harry to misunderstand what he's dreaming,
indulge his heroic impulses, endanger others, and regret his stupidity
He may also regret breaking his mirror as unless he performed the
"reparo" charm, it would leave the two-way-communication option out.
The good news is he does regret some of his stupidity after-the-fact,
which is more than we can say for some children his age.
And hopefully he learns from those mistakes... like his having to
rescue everyone (as Hermione pointed out).
"Ignorance is bliss, and we're in Nirvana." - C. Stobb
- Prev by Date: Re: Re: Harry's not using the mirror Sirius gave him a tragic blunder
- Next by Date: Re: thanx
- Previous by thread: Re: Re: Harry's not using the mirror Sirius gave him a tragic blunder
- Next by thread: Re: OOtP: Harry's not using the mirror Sirius gave him a tragic blunder