Re: So, did Snape make a [spoiler] when he [spoiler]ed [spoiler]?

Toon wrote:
On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 19:58:06 -0500, Stubby Boardman
<Sboardman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 2006-12-04 03:46:18 -0500, Toon <toon@xxxxxxxx> said:

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006 19:58:01 -0500, Stubby Boardman
<Sboardman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The resurrection spell took much longer than one second.
Remember, we are dealing with a portion of one's soul here.
It seems logical to me that taking a portion of a ripped soul
and placing it in another object would be rather complicated
and time consuming. It has to be more involved than just
hollering "Accio soulbit" and then throwing it at a locket.

But that spell was basically a massive, complex potion. Horcruxing
can be a whole lot simplier because of wand waving.

Sorry, but I just can't accept that taking a portion of
one's soul and moving it to another object would
"be a whole lot simplier (sic) because of wand waving".

You just flick and swish while saying oulsay ntoiay hetay (name of
item).

Now we can be sure tha Harry is not a Horcrux - that spell doesn't work.
.