Re: What about Hermione?
- From: Paracelsus <petersim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 15:20:35 GMT
On 8 Sep 2006 21:10:29 -0700, "friesian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"Hermione set up the snitch jinx she put in Marietta Edgecombe so that it couldn't be cured. Giving a sixteen year old girl permanent pimples on her face isn't quite cutting off a limb, but you might have trouble convincing poor Marietta of that.
I would never go so far as to hurt somebody or lead them to an injury
like Hermione does in the books.
But hermione knows a lot of that hurt/injury can be quickly cured. In
that respect, it's more like a few scratches or black eyes than
cutting off a limb with a chainsaw.
- Prev by Date: Re: What about Hermione?
- Next by Date: Re: "Try and finish book seven by ..."
- Previous by thread: Re: What about Hermione?
- Next by thread: Re: What about Hermione?