Re: The reason DD trusted Snape??
- From: Stubby Boardman <Sboardman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 06:05:09 -0400
On 2006-09-05 05:30:51 -0400, "Aselloth" <aselloth@xxxxxxxxx> said:
Stubby Boardman wrote:
Unless, MoodyCrouch was at Godric's Hollow, he wouldn't
know what actually happened any more than any other
wizard. He would have heard the information second hand
like everyone else.
Which is hardly the point I'm trying to make. He could know if someone
survived the AK before without being at Godric's Hollow, couldn't he?
How so? Anyone who wasn't there would be getting the
info second hand.
In the graveyard scene in GoF, when the wands locked...all
of LV's last spells came from his wand, but nothing indicating
the AK on Harry. Something pertaining to that should have come
before Harry's parents appeared.
- Prev by Date: Re: Craziest Horcrux Theory EVER! *Book 6 SPOILERS*
- Next by Date: Re: Craziest Horcrux Theory EVER! *Book 6 SPOILERS*
- Previous by thread: Re: The reason DD trusted Snape??
- Next by thread: Re: The reason DD trusted Snape??