Jason Isaacs comments on his roll in OoTP :)

Been lurking here for about a year and a half now, figure it is time to
toss something in and say hello :)

So, Hello!

The following is taken from:

http://channels.isp.netscape.com/celebrity/hollywoodexclusive.jsp?feature=ce_hol_06222006

Isaacs Soon to Join L-O-N-G 'Potter' Production

With production for "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" already
in full swing, Jason Isaacs, who plays the villainous Lucius Malfoy,
tells us he's ready to dust off his wig and begin filming.
"They started in February, but they go until the end of the year
because they broke for some of the young actors to take their summer
exams," explains Isaacs, who had to postpone his part in order to
complete a British TV series.

"My bit is in September and October. It's a big blue screen battle for
a lot of it, so that will be a laugh," he says. He adds, "We always
have to sign these incredible confidentiality clauses where we offer up
our children's eyeballs if we ever break them. I've never quite
understood since they're the most popular books on the planet, but
anyway, I think I'm involved in the big battle."

Isaacs admits, "I torture myself by always trying to be interesting and
human on screen, but every now and again, it's great to be in 'Harry
Potter' and just rip it up and be as singularly evil and unpleasant as
possible."

Right now, Isaacs is gearing up for the July 9 premiere of his new
Showtime series "Brotherhood" -- in which he plays a gangster from
Rhode Island, whose brother (Jason Clarke) is a local politico. "It was
deliciously enjoyable to get my mouth around the very peculiar
Providence accent," he claims. "For a British actor, it's a real
Godsend having a different voice like that. We're fascists about voices
in England. As soon as somebody opens their mouth, everyone can tell
not only where they come from and what kind of education they have, but
what they aspire to do in life. For this part, once you start speaking
like the character, you start thinking like him."

.