Re: Plot silliness HBP etc
- From: Toon <toon@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 08:14:30 -0400
On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 23:14:28 -0500, drusilla <me@xxxxxx> wrote:
On 22 Apr 2006 10:53:57 -0700, "Magic_mom" <SpencerTL@xxxxxxxxx>
for example, uses magic to prepare meals.
What housewife wouldn't, regardless of how much simple things, good
old, fashioned hard work, or whatever their philosophy might be?
Well, Molly needs to feed a huge family along with guests sometimes, so,
there is an explanation. Besides, there are mothers now, who prefer the
old way rather than the new one. And not only housewives, for instance,
my son's dad doesn't like to use the microwave that much, the same my
mum. They say I am lazy.
(Now, I would like use magic because I am useless in the kitchen: I have
to make only 15 portions of jell-o for tomorrow and I completely
screwed it up: JEll-o! How hard is that! For me, it's like make a whole
Boil water. Pour in powder. Refrigerate until congeals. Jiggle
- Prev by Date: Re: Why I think Harry is not a Horcrux
- Next by Date: Re: How or why did Voldy get a special feather wand?
- Previous by thread: Re: Plot silliness HBP etc
- Next by thread: About Sirius Mirror - dumb Potter in OOP.