Re: the end of gof book
- From: Blon Fel Fotch Passameer-Day Slitheen <bffpds@raxacoricofallapatoria>
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:13:31 BST
Magic Mom wrote:
didn't this finish on the train where draco got a hex from giny?
No, book 4 finished at the station, where Hermione did something
that she had never done before, and kissed Harry on the cheek.
What ABOUT Ginny hexing Draco..?? We have no idea what you are even
I think he/she is referring to the end of one of the books, where
Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny cast Hexes at Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle,
and amusing results occur.
No, you are wrong and Magic Mom is right.
Mewthree is thinking of near to the end of book 5, where Draco & his
henchmen were hexed by Ernie Macmillan, Hannah Abbott, Susan Bones,
Justin Finch-Fletchley, Anthony Goldstein and Terry Boot.
Blon Fel Fotch Passameer-Day Slitheen
Free Margaret Blaine now!
- Prev by Date: Re: Why I think Harry is not a Horcrux
- Next by Date: Re: Troels
- Previous by thread: Re: the end of gof book
- Next by thread: Re: the end of gof book