Re: WOMBAT results are...
- From: richard e white <chiphead@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 16:47:07 -0700
Matt Clara wrote:
"richard e white" <chiphead@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
Matt Clara wrote:news:e16sn7$ptv$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"drusilla" <me@xxxxxx> wrote in message
OK, I took the test in Spanish :) but that means Excellent!
I get Student Identification Code Not Recognized...what's up with that?
Then you got one of them wrong or a captial when it should be lower case.Try
changing the letters that are easly mixed up
I didn't phrase my problem well enough: where does one attain a Student ID
Code? It's not readily apparent from JKR's site.
at the end of the first wombat test. It is to late now to get one.
But I bet the next time the door opens people with a ID coad will take part two
and the people with out a coad will take part one.
I have no prof for this but the way it was given makes me think this.
Richard The Blind Typer
Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.
- Prev by Date: Re: "Accio Sirius Black!"
- Next by Date: Re: Snape's Vow (was: Half Blood Prince Major Letdown)
- Previous by thread: Re: WOMBAT results are...
- Next by thread: Thewlis and Oldman about Ootp