Re: Harry Potter Party Theme

Hi Magic_Mom and all

It wasn't my intention to suggest that free party ideas weren't available (indeed, my own web site contains many free party themes, games and activities - http://www.theboredombuster.co.uk)

I write for children for a living: that's how I support my family. Part of that job is to let people who are interested in a certain topic know that I have a new book, article, ebook, play, etc. available that might interest them. If they decide to buy, great. If not, no problem.

I'm just trying to earn a living and make a few people smile along the way.

With best wishes

Tommy
The Boredom Buster
http://www.theboredombuster.co.uk

Magic_mom wrote:
This seems to be for those who cannot figure out how to search Google
for the same info you can find FREE on other sites..

http://www.kidspartyfun.com/pages/themes/harrypotter.html

http://www.amazingmoms.com/htm/party_harry-potter-birthday.htm

http://entertaining.about.com/cs/halloween/a/harrypotter.htm

http://www.birthdaypartyideas.com/html/harry_potter.html

http://www.kidsreads.com/HP/bday/index.asp

http://www.chiff.com/a/harry-potter-party.htm

http://www.party411.com/theme130.html

http://www.party411.com/theme130.html

Shall I continue? That is just the first page that came up.

M_m

.