Re: Harry Potter Party Theme

Hi Magic_Mom and all

It wasn't my intention to suggest that free party ideas weren't available (indeed, my own web site contains many free party themes, games and activities -

I write for children for a living: that's how I support my family. Part of that job is to let people who are interested in a certain topic know that I have a new book, article, ebook, play, etc. available that might interest them. If they decide to buy, great. If not, no problem.

I'm just trying to earn a living and make a few people smile along the way.

With best wishes

The Boredom Buster

Magic_mom wrote:
This seems to be for those who cannot figure out how to search Google
for the same info you can find FREE on other sites..

Shall I continue? That is just the first page that came up.