Re: Vanquishing Already fullfilled
- From: Toon <toon@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 05:04:36 -0400
On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 13:09:59 +0200, cwlNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxx (Green-Eyed
In article <EbrXf.664493$qk4.313010@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Thom Madura <Thom-Madura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As long as the "prophecies" remain the paramount guide to what
supposedly will happen in the series - it is impotant to know that HARRY
has already VANQUISHED RIddle. See Page 835 of the American Language
version - in Chapter 37 - DD speaks
"My answer is that my priority was to keep you alive. You were in more
danger than perhaps anyone but myself realized. Voldemort had been
VANQUISHED hours before....."
It might not be obvious to everyone that your "impotant" quote is from
OotP. <couldn't resist>
DD is speaking to Harry and does NOT say "you vanquished". If anyone
vanquished LV that night it was Lily.
He vanquished himself if he didn't try and kill Harry, he'd be alive,
well, and probably in control of the MOM.
- Prev by Date: Re: Snape: evil or not evil?
- Next by Date: Re: Vanquishing Already fullfilled
- Previous by thread: Re: Vanquishing Already fullfilled
- Next by thread: Re: Vanquishing Already fullfilled