Re: Vanquishing Already fullfilled
- From: Thom Madura <Thom-Madura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 22:11:53 GMT
Thom Madura wrote:
As long as the "prophecies" remain the paramount guide to what
supposedly will happen in the series - it is impotant to know that HARRY
has already VANQUISHED RIddle. See Page 835 of the American Language
version - in Chapter 37 - DD speaks
"My answer is that my priority was to keep you alive. You were in more
danger than perhaps anyone but myself realized. Voldemort had been
VANQUISHED hours before....."
That's a very interesting theory. Hypothetically, if we take it to
mean that the prophecy has already been fulfilled, then all bets are
off as to the end of the series.
THe problem I have with it is that I was then expecting another Prophecy to come forth - but I didn't get it. It is certainly possible the JKR just used an inappropriate word though.
- Prev by Date: Re: JK & research
- Next by Date: Re: Why I think Harry is not a Horcrux
- Previous by thread: Re: Vanquishing Already fullfilled
- Next by thread: Re: Vanquishing Already fullfilled