Re: Vanquishing Already fullfilled
- From: Thom Madura <Thom-Madura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 16:55:55 GMT
Green-Eyed Chris wrote:
In article <EbrXf.664493$qk4.313010@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Thom Madura <Thom-Madura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As long as the "prophecies" remain the paramount guide to what supposedly will happen in the series - it is impotant to know that HARRY has already VANQUISHED RIddle. See Page 835 of the American Language version - in Chapter 37 - DD speaks
"My answer is that my priority was to keep you alive. You were in more danger than perhaps anyone but myself realized. Voldemort had been VANQUISHED hours before....."
It might not be obvious to everyone that your "impotant" quote is from
OotP. <couldn't resist>
DD is speaking to Harry and does NOT say "you vanquished". If anyone
vanquished LV that night it was Lily.
Sorry about the Mispelling. However - you are wrong about Lily. The prophecy itself says " the ONE with the power" - singular and refering to Harry. Worse yet - it could not have been Lily for a simple fact - RIDDLE had already killed Lily by then.
- Prev by Date: Re: Half Blood Prince Major Letdown
- Next by Date: Re: Love Potion and Voldemort
- Previous by thread: Re: Vanquishing Already fullfilled
- Next by thread: Re: Vanquishing Already fullfilled