Re: Vanquishing Already fullfilled

In article <EbrXf.664493$qk4.313010@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Thom Madura <Thom-Madura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

As long as the "prophecies" remain the paramount guide to what
supposedly will happen in the series - it is impotant to know that HARRY
has already VANQUISHED RIddle. See Page 835 of the American Language
version - in Chapter 37 - DD speaks

"My answer is that my priority was to keep you alive. You were in more
danger than perhaps anyone but myself realized. Voldemort had been
VANQUISHED hours before....."

It might not be obvious to everyone that your "impotant" quote is from
OotP. <couldn't resist>

DD is speaking to Harry and does NOT say "you vanquished". If anyone
vanquished LV that night it was Lily.
--
Chris

  • Re: Vanquishing Already fullfilled
    ... supposedly will happen in the series - it is impotant to know that HARRY has already VANQUISHED RIddle. ... See Page 835 of the American Language version - in Chapter 37 - DD speaks ... DD is speaking to Harry and does NOT say "you vanquished". ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Vanquishing Already fullfilled
    ... As long as the "prophecies" remain the paramount guide to what supposedly will happen in the series - it is impotant to know that HARRY has already VANQUISHED RIddle. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: Vanquishing Already fullfilled
    ... supposedly will happen in the series - it is impotant to know that HARRY ... has already VANQUISHED RIddle. ... See Page 835 of the American Language ... DD is speaking to Harry and does NOT say "you vanquished". ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: Vanquishing Already fullfilled
    ... supposedly will happen in the series - it is impotant to know that HARRY ... has already VANQUISHED RIddle. ... See Page 835 of the American Language ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: Vanquishing Already fullfilled
    ... supposedly will happen in the series - it is impotant to know that HARRY ... has already VANQUISHED RIddle. ... See Page 835 of the American Language ... THe problem I have with it is that I was then expecting another Prophecy to come forth - but I didn't get it. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)