potter friends

why didn't any of james and lilly friends every try to see harry at
school or at home

  • Re: DH - My little complaints (SPOILERS)
    ... does Harry and Ginny Live? ... Ron and Hermine finish school? ... I mean, Harry was born 1980, Lily and James 1960. ... Lily got a vase for Christmas from Petunia. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: DH - My little complaints (SPOILERS)
    ... does Harry and Ginny Live? ... Ron and Hermine finish school? ... I mean, Harry was born 1980, Lily and James 1960. ... Lily got a vase for Christmas from Petunia. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: What happens next?
    ... makes people think that Harry and Ginny got married when she was ... *Nineteen* years later their children are starting school. ... James is at least 12. ... are Ginny played Quidditch for a few years, ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: What happens next?
    ... makes people think that Harry and Ginny got married when she was ... *Nineteen* years later their children are starting school. ... James is at least 12. ... are Ginny played Quidditch for a few years, ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: HBP A DISAPPOINTMENT
    ... > 1) Snape running around proudly calling himself a Half-Blood, ... To be fair since when did the Death Eaters and Voldemort vilify half bloods? ... But did they take over the "the entire f'ing school"? ... secret passages that Sirius and Harry used in POA. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)