Re: wand inheritance james's and lily's wands
- From: dicconf@xxxxxxxxx (Richard Eney)
- Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:18:51 -0000
In article <x86dnc8y_6DB9GvenZ2dnUVZ_t6dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Louis Epstein <le@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Richard Eney <dicconf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:<snip>
: Louis Epstein <le@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
:>Was Dumbledore on his first wand?<snip>
:>Who inherited it?
: I doubt that Dumbledore was on his first wand
: Dumbledore may have sold his first wand, or reused the core in
: experiments during his NEWT years. At 150 he probably had used a
: dozen wands. Maybe some of those rickety little tables in his
: office had legs made of old wand wood.
I was wondering,however,if Dumbledore might have bequeathed his
wand to someone in his will...his latest wand.
If we can believe the song, there was a tradition that a wizard's
wand was broken and buried with him. We know Neville's father's
wand was passed on, so that tradition is not always followed.
I think that until JKR tells us what Hagrid was doing, we won't
know what happened to DD's latest wand.
- Prev by Date: Re: Last Horcrux
- Next by Date: Re: wand inheritance james's and lily's wands
- Previous by thread: Re: wand inheritance james's and lily's wands
- Next by thread: Re: wand inheritance james's and lily's wands