Re: Book 7: Will Draco help Harry?
- From: cwlNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxx (Green-Eyed Chris)
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 21:15:14 +0100
In article <S_ydnXV9aP9q627enZ2dnUVZ_tudnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>, David Galleon
But not for Kami!!!
BTW, top-posting is frowned upon here. :-(
Green-Eyed Chris wrote:
In article <1139570234.447566.204580@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Kami"
Real mature response, you obviously put a lot of thought into it.
Posting an opinion with no fact to support it is a waste of time and
Sorry. But I can't tell who or what the heck you are replying to! You seem
to be using Google Groups. I do not. But to quote Troels:
You seem to be missing the point that Kami had twice posted responses
without any apparent reference to what she was referring to. As she is new
here, and I value her postings, I drew her attention to the problem and
offered her a solution. As you can read, at the end of your very own next
posting, after the one above, she expressed her thanks for my taking the
- Prev by Date: Re: FIGHT
- Next by Date: Re: Snape is not Evil.
- Previous by thread: Re: Book 7: Will Draco help Harry?
- Next by thread: From Mugglenet: JKR's top ten books for children