Re: Draco's troubles
- From: "Fish Eye no Miko" <fisheye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 11:10:38 -0700
On the on-line New York Times, I see that police forces facing
a rising tide of murders
Violent crime is going down in the US. Has been for awhile now. Anyone
who says different is scare-mongering, or a politician trying to get a bill
are blaming the fact that people who have guns to hand are using
lethal force in situations where previously both parties would
have lived to regret a stupid punch-up
People have had guns for the whole history of the US. What, they're just
NOW learning to use them?
fenm at cox dot net
"If it weren't for the dozens of idiot drivers in front of you, you'd be
home by now."
-Rock station advertisement.
- Prev by Date: Re: "Neither can live while the other survives"
- Next by Date: Re: wand inheritance james's and lily's wands
- Previous by thread: Re: Draco's troubles
- Next by thread: Re: Draco's troubles