Re: OoTP Movie Gossip?
- From: "Magic_mom" <SpencerTL@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 9 Feb 2006 06:03:46 -0800
Alex Bell wrote:
"MermaidsMom" <jnwalsh1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I'm happy to read today that both Oldman and Thewlis will be back toIt can't be that the movie's producers feel that Harry needs a "girlfriend"
reprise their roles as Sirius and Lupin in the 5th movie. But I am quite
confused as to why so many of the articles in the last couple of weeks
keep referring to Luna Lovegood as "Harry's new love interest" - there was
never even any hint of that element to the relationship, from either
party. Do these people even read the freakin' books??? I hope they
haven't messed around with the plot too much -- do the movie's producers
feel that Harry needs a "girlfriend" to be interesting?
to be interesting because he has a girlfriend in OotP- Cho.
I think it's just because someone is an idiot, writing a story about a
movie for which they have obviously never read the book.
- Prev by Date: Re: MUGGLE OR WITCH
- Next by Date: Re: Troels: Check this out: Re: Attention George Kerby, Mr. Un-Science (OT)
- Previous by thread: Re: OoTP Movie Gossip?
- Next by thread: Re: Last Horcrux